Skip to main content
Topic: drumline music downloads? (Read 55316 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: drumline music downloads?

Reply #50
If anyone knows of a program that you can add snare rolls and flams into let me know...

Reply #51
Yo I need some cadences fast for the year coming up and im not tring to let know front my line out so help if you can much thanks

the one and only
Crazy Maples

Reply #52
Hey, sup people, I just started druming (snare) and I am pretty desent. Does anyone like have any sites where I can like get some tips for improvement?

Reply #54
i need to find some music

Reply #55
You could go to drumlineparkinglot.net there they have a whole lot of the drumline doing tricks and playin at the same time.

Reply #56
We have a new band director at blanchr ely high.The drumline isn't good like it wasw.It needs to tighten up.

Reply #57
hey i know what your feeling.  I'm from warrensburg MO and we had a snare player who just left last year who was an All State drum set and Option 1 player for four years.  When he left we stopped playing traditional and everything got thrown down the drain.  Well its gotten better and i play quints and the music now is freakin hard.  Oh by the way you might know the snare player his name is Josh Robinson.

Reply #58
Hey, makin' drum sounds?

1. Press 'F2.'
2. Press 'Midi.'
3. Select Channel 10.
4. Press 'OK.'

Reply #60
How do you save your DrumFLow Sequence Data as a MIDI?

Reply #61
Anyone else play the Marines' Running Cadence?

Reply #62
A tip for some of the people looking for music:

Try using DCI drumline 60 second warmups as a cadence. Half the people who have heard them think that the Devils 13th hour and Ditty are cadences. They aren't that hard and I'm sure you can find them readily on the internet. A couple more suggestions are:

SCV: Double Beat 2004 (2003 if your a douchebag :])
Cavvies: Flowus Foo Kee Deehe
The Star: Red's Rhumba

I'm only listing the "popular" ones. There are tons of avaliable resources out there on the net to get high grade music. If you really want to have some fun get some classic SCV cadences. $20 bucks says Electric Wheelchair or Spyder played halfway decent will kick any high school kids concoction any day of the week. Unless that kid marched SCV........If so don't fuck with him.