Skip to main content
Topic: Es posible...? (Read 4111 times) previous topic - next topic

Es posible...?

Usuarios de NWC:

Creo que sería de utilidad, tener un foro para las personas
hispano-parlantes. Muchas veces, los modismos utilizados por las personas de habla inglesa, no son facilmente entendibles por los que no hablamos bien esa lengua. Me alienta a proponer esto, el hecho de darme cuenta lo mucho que se pierde de las explicaciones que leemos a diario...

Mal no estaría en probar... no lo creen así amigos...?

JB

Re: Es posible...?

Reply #1
I believe that it would be of utility, to have a forum for the Spanish-speaking people. Often, the modismos used by the people of English speech, are not facilmente understandable by which we did not speak well that language. It encourages to me to propose this, the fact to give account me much that is lost of the explanations that we read to newspaper... Badly it would not be in proving... do not create thus friends...?

English translation by bable fish. (Just in case you wondered what was being said) :-)

Reply #2
Not so bad for an automatic translation :-)

You may want to try Lingo too: http://www.worldlingo.com/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html which is more versatile, and allow many language-from & language-to combinations, with a "matter" choice (colloquial, medicine, general...)

P.S. Modismo = idiom, expression. It seems that no auto-translator knows this word; facilmente = easily; diario = daily (in that context).

Finally, I have to add the same for french-speaking people, but I'll give more details about this soon (there already is a french-talking maillist). À bientôt pour plus de précisions...

Reply #3
Jubal:
no hablo mucho español, pero pienso que un pequeño bilingüe léxico es muy util. Tengo el mismo problemo para frances.
Si usted lo desea, puedo enviar el léxico que hago en frances-americano para NWC: se puede utilizar como fundamento para uno Español-Americano léxico.

Reply #4
MARSU:

Para comenzar creo que está bien su propuesta...

mi dirección es: jbal@mixmail.com

Gracias... JB