Skip to main content
Topic: About NWC and W10 (Read 1937 times) previous topic - next topic

About NWC and W10

Hi friends,
My question is really simple: is there any compatibility issues between NWC and Windows 10?? I'm thinking about updating my computer (still working with W7...) and I need to keep using NWC to make music.
Can somebody explain any experience running NWC in Windows 10??

Thanks a lot friends  :))
D.   
[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.

Re: About NWC and W10

Reply #1
I have no problems.

Reply #3
The only issue I have today, that I did not have under earlier Windows versions, is the inability to use MIDI In. But to be honest, I can't remember when this stopped working for me. I'm pretty sure it worked under Windows XP, but I can't remember whether I tried MIDI In when I was on Vista, 7 or 8.

And to be fair, I'm not 100% positive that my MIDI In issues are rooted in NWC. It's not currently a major concern for me, but I thought I'd mention it.

Reply #4
Also no fundamental problems, for at least 4 years now. However, MIDI input for a "driverless" MIDI kyeboard does not work as of now. On the other hand, connecting to a MidiSport Uno 1x1 is no problem.

H.M.

Reply #5
Thanks for all the feedback friends... I'm starting to feel more confortable with the idea of the System upgrade ^__^

[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.