Skip to main content
Topic: Multiple scores on one page (Read 3467 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple scores on one page

Is there any way to put more than one score on a page with NoteWorthy (short of cut and paste)? .... ie. barbershop tags where the score for each piece may be only 3 to 5 measures long... I am currently just threading them together one after another but it makes inserting lyrics a bit of a chore...

Re: Multiple scores on one page

Reply #1
I'd suggest making little "songs" for each one, with or without titles, etc... and then either

1) just using "Copy Special" (from the Edit menu) or Copy from the Page Preview dialog.
Then simply paste the snatches of score into a word processor and set them out as you wish, or

2) Print each one out, and use scissors and glue! ;-)

Andrew

Reply #2
Thanks Andrew...I knew about the cut and paste option (both with and without glue ;-) ... ) but was hoping I could do it in the program as corrections and additions would be easier.

Have a great day!

Reply #3
You could try this Ed:
Print out the first song. Then feed the page back into the printer, use page setup to agust the top margin to clear your first song and print the second song. Keep going like this until the page is full or too scrunched to put in the printer again.