Skip to main content
Topic: Music that was taking up 1 pg, is now taking up 7 (Read 3329 times) previous topic - next topic

Music that was taking up 1 pg, is now taking up 7

Hullo.

I have several pieces of music that was taking up but a single sheet of music, that now take up 7 or more. Its as if I switched my margins from 0.40 to 1.00 or greater all around. This prob just ``suddenly'' appeared. I use NWC2 under wine for Ubuntu, & thus far have not had *any* probs. Help, please.

-The Doctor

Re: Music that was taking up 1 pg, is now taking up 7

Reply #1
G'day Doc,
do they take all these pages in the print preview mode, or only when you actually print?

Going from 1 page to 7 is a massive jump - seems to me there's more than a simple apparent margin change at work here...  Could your printer driver have changed paper size somehow?
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #2
G'day, Lawrie. These changes take place when I do a print preview & also when I actually print the music.

-The Doctor.

Reply #3
Thanks, Lawrie. Apparantely it was the print driver. I went to print, then properties, & noticed it was set to index card size. I changed that to legal size paper. Then I printed the piece of music I was looking at. After that, all my music was print previewing normally & printing normally.

Thanks again,

-The Doctor

Reply #4
G'day Doc,
<snip> & noticed it was set to index card size. <snip>

Reckon that'd do it ;)  Glad you found it.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.