Skip to main content
Topic: Queen Of Sheba (Read 2956 times) previous topic - next topic

Queen Of Sheba

This is a long shot: Anyone have a copy of the Queen of Sheba in NWC format I can have?

-Nigel

Re: Queen Of Sheba

Reply #1
I'm not sure exactly what piece you write about, but I assume Arrival of the Queen of Sheba by Handel.
I don't know where to get an NWC file of that (although if you find one, I would like it as well) but there is probably a midi file somewhere floating around on the internet that could be converted to an NWC file.
Good luck.

Reply #2
There was a copy of the Arrival of the Queen of Sheba (Handel) posted on the Noteworthy newsgroup last November.

I think the piece was notated for flute and piano

If you don't have access to the newsgroup attachments you could try e-mailing Paul Beard at PBeard4929@aol.com. It was he who posted it.

HTH

Richard

Reply #3
Someone did a nice nwc version of this and posted it on the Newsgroup. I have it in my files, but whoever did it didn't fill in the "info" section... and I forget now who did it! I don't normally like forwarding peoples' work without their permission, but since it WAS posted on the newsgroup... I'll send it on.

Reply #4
Many thanks to Fred, and Paul I assume. Got a copy this morning from Fred in the e-post.

-Nigel

Reply #5
Hello!
can sombody tell me for sure if the qeen of Sheba was arabian or african.
Thanks a lot