Skip to main content
Topic: adding Russian and Greek true fonts (Read 2457 times) previous topic - next topic

adding Russian and Greek true fonts

I read the comments by the European users of NoteWorthy Composer, and I must agree with them. NoteWorthy Composer would be enhanced by the inclusion of fonts from languages other than English. Please, is there any way to make the program recognize Russian and Greek true fonts from Windows95? I successfully added those fonts to Windows95, but they still are not showing on the NWC listing.

Re: adding Russian and Greek true fonts

Reply #1
You can add any font you like to NWC. There are four user-definable font slots (User 1 through User 4). Click on one of them, then Edit. I suggest using User 3 and / or User 4 for this, since many of us use User 1 and User 2 for the native NWCV15 font and Boxmarks, respectively.

You can even edit NWC's "system" font assignments if you like. Note however that this will also change the font used by the applicable system action; example, if you change "Page Title Text" to another font, this is the font that will be used for the page title.