Skip to main content
Topic: Is anyone interested in...... (Read 3068 times) previous topic - next topic

Is anyone interested in......

Helping me arrange my song. I have written a ballad with my 12 string guitar and recorded the vocals in cakewalk. What I need is for someone to create or sequence a drum track and a bass track and maybey a piano. I don't have the foggiest clue as how to sequence even though I have just purchased Noteworthy composer. It will take me months to figure out how to sequence a song with this program. I don't have and midi equipment. For the interested person(s), I will send the song over in whatever format you require, along with the lyrics and a beat sheet with chords. If I use your arrangement ideas, even with live musos, I will send you a copy of the finished CD with your name on the credits of course. I know this is a big ask but for some of you pros out there, this won't take you long and I am so close to having a good song finish.
If you are interested, you can reply to my e-mail as well as this message board. Many thanks

Mark Brady

Re: Is anyone interested in......

Reply #1
Hi Marck:

May be I can help you... I'm a NWC users... Chau...Chau

Jubal

Reply #2
I'll give it a try. Send me the midi & I'll see wot I can do.
PS I play 12 string also!

Reply #3
If you would be willing to send it to a beginner, then send it on over to me.

KenJ

Reply #4
Thank you for all your replies. I was overwelmed by the response I got to my request. I have selected one version
of arrangements that some kind person worked on, and am currently recording the song to it. When the song is finished (about a week), you should be able to hear it on mp3.com. Just do a search for Mark Brady, and you should see "Where am I". Thanks all
Mark