Skip to main content
Topic: Update now available 1.70.11 (Read 3795 times) previous topic - next topic

Update now available 1.70.11

Noteworthy folks, quit hiding your light under a bush, you have no need to be shy! Please give us a short note in __this__ forum when you update the program, so those of us who visit it often will know. I went a whole week without knowing release 1.70.11 had come out.

Re: Update now available 1.70.11

Reply #1
Hmm, this reminds me Luke 11:33...
1.70.11 was available from 18/01/2002, and without your thread, David, I still would not know.
Thank you!
Now I know I have to use a "mind it" (see http://www.netmind.com/ ) on the upgrade or what's new page.

Reply #2
Glad Marsu spotted my message. NWC folks, my first post sounded like a bit of a rant - not intended by any means. I have been delighted with your product for years and I truly appreciate every aspect of it (well, except default window size, but that's an old topic).

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Reply #3
Just do as I do, every time you log on to the NWC site check the 'NEW' stuff first, then go to the forum. <G>.

Reply #4
I've expecting Nw to say something, because whenever they do, they say what the new stuff is. I don't like the new version of improvements list that they built, I can't tell what are .11 improvements, .10 ones and so on... Still waiting

Reply #5
The new stuff is listed on the upgrade page.

Reply #6
The .10 to .11 new fixes can be known by making a "diff" between the current upgrade page and the previous one.

btw, the changes are listed in chronological order, so last changes are topmost.