Skip to main content
Topic: Enormous fonts (Read 3454 times) previous topic - next topic

Enormous fonts

Letters on the buttons and forms are so large that they can't fit and it's difficult to read the text. How to decrease size of fonts. Problem appeared after loading new version of NoteWorthy Composer.

Re: Enormous fonts

Reply #1
Buttons and forms of what? If it's the font's in the actual program menus, that is a Window's issue, and not Noteworthy. Have you noticed the problem with other programs? Themes tends to cause Windows 95b to do this, if someone has put large font size in the theme. Also the accesability option in Control panel can cause this to happen. If the font problems are in the file (score) then just go to file, page setup, fonts then modify, and change all the file size fonts to your hearts content.
Adam

Reply #2
If you are not using version 1.51a, then you are not currently using the latest (it is currently 12-Jun-1998).

In version 1.50, new scores created from the internal <Blank Score> template default to a very large notation size. You can adjust this in the Page Setup options on the File menu. In version 1.51a, the default notation size is considerably smaller.

Reply #3
I have only problems with large fonts in NoteWorthy Composer. Not in scoring but in forms and menus in NWC.
All other programmes look to work OK. It is not a big problem but a little bit boring.
My version is 1.51a (latest one). I used 1.3x and had no such problems

Reply #4
NWC uses standard menus. They use the same font as any other conforming Windows program. The dialogs (forms) use two different techniques. You can switch between the two techniques from the Tools, Options, Editor, "Use light font in dialogs" option.

Reply #5
That was what I needed.
Thanks