Skip to main content
Topic: Printing Song Title Information (Read 2257 times) previous topic - next topic

Printing Song Title Information

I have the title and credits to print on Page 1. How do I tell NWC to print the title and credits on page 2,3,4, etc.

Re: Printing Song Title Information

Reply #1
Normally, this is not done (which I assume is why NWC is not set up to do this).  If you mean small versions of everything along the top of the page (like, in case you spill 'em), then you could handle this by inserting text items in the proper locations.  After you have your pages set the way you want 'em, use Print Preview to find the top line of each page, and the center of that line.  Insert a text item with the necessary info, give it a highish number for Staff Position, and then copy that text item and place it on all subsequent pages using the same method.

HTH

Re: Printing Song Title Information

Reply #2
A workaround is to set your top margins to perhaps 1 to 1 and a half inches, and then run the right number of sheets of paper through the printer twice - once while printing from NWC, then once more while printing your headers from a word processing program, with perhaps a half inch top margin.  Doing this, I'd suppress the title page in NWC(page setup menu).

This would work for scores, but would require a little more effort if printing separate instrumental parts, since you'd want to put the name of the instrument on each page too.