Skip to main content
Topic: Echo/Reverb (Read 3277 times) previous topic - next topic

Echo/Reverb

I have 1.75 and somehow i turned on an echo or reverb or some effect of the sort. It was cool for one song but nowI can't figure out how to turn it off and it makes the playback for everything else quite crappy. How do i turn off this effect?

Re: Echo/Reverb

Reply #1
>I have 1.75

You are using the wrong forum.

>How do i turn off this effect?

Depending on the effect, you can try using F6 (Tools, Stop) when nothing is playing. If that does not work, you might use the following reset file:

Reset.nwc

See also:

https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=1058: reset MIDI controllers?

Reply #2
I played a song I downloaded and all the instruments started using a very ugly vibrato and sounding very "blurry." I think it was because of all the multi-point controllers, but I'm not quite sure. Will the reset.nwc get rid of that problem, too?

Reply #3
Only if it is the MIDI controllers in MIDI. It might be an effects thingummy in the soundcard set up. If using a soundblaster card, there's an EAX setting in the creative folder.
  Incidentally 'mpc' in nwc (1 or 2) means Multi Point Controller. It is not a Midi controller, only the means whereby MIDI controllers can be set at variable points (places) on MIDI channels.