Skip to main content
Topic: Complete file for Beta 2.06 (Read 3452 times) previous topic - next topic

Complete file for Beta 2.06

I have a serious registry problem with my system.  I need to reinstall the operating system.  Is there a complete file that I can download of beta 2.06 rather than installing the first version plus a series of Updates?

Jerry S
Jerry of Wichita

Re: Complete file for Beta 2.06

Reply #1
You won't need to.

Eric has developed a system that lets you download an update that brings whatever you've got installed up to date in one download.

So all you will need to do is sign up for the beta again and then, once installed, use the Help "Access NoteWorthy.com" entry to bring the system up to date with one download. (Speaking as someone who's just been through that and will now have to do it all again - Friday 13th struck !!!)

Rich.

Reply #2
Thanks Rich,

I wish you better luck on your next download.

Jerry S.
Jerry of Wichita

Reply #3
Eric has developed a system that lets you download an update that brings whatever you've got installed up to date in one download.

I work in Win98 and have downloaded 16 updates issued in the last year. I only boot XP when someone says that something I did won't work. Months elapse between XP updates, which I just run without saving. Each method has worked flawlessly.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #4
You can simply re-enroll in the beta, which gives you the full setup program. it still needs your 1.75 CD, though.

Reply #5
Thanks for all the help.  I finally got my system back up and running again.

Jerry of Wichita
Jerry of Wichita