Skip to main content
Topic: Using template for imported songs (Read 2120 times) previous topic - next topic

Using template for imported songs

Hi all,

I'm working on making midi files for the publisher of a hymnbook.  I scan the four-part scores from the hymnbook with Sharp-eye, which works great and needs but few corrections.  The bothersome thing is that I have to change practically all the defaults of the page settings for every single hymn.  I've made a template with the settings the way I want them, but is there a faster way to make use of this template without the time consuming method of cutting and pasting?

Regards,

Jan

Re: Using template for imported songs

Reply #1
You don't need to ask the same question twice. In your duplicate post, you made reference to a version 7.00. There is no such version of NWC, and never has been.

As for your query, there is no way to do this in NWC at the moment. As of this writing, the Template feature only works with new scores that you start from scratch. When you import a MIDI file, you end up with program defaults, which you can only change manually after the import process is complete.

We received your thoughtful wish on the subject, and your wish will be given consideration.