Skip to main content
Topic: Sending NWC songs via email (Read 2129 times) previous topic - next topic

Sending NWC songs via email

I discovered CutePDF Writer the other day at
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
It's a free download, and allows you to convert any extension to .pdf, so anyone with an Adobe PDF Reader can see it, which most people do.  I tried it with an NWC song today, and it converted it just fine.  I was then able to email that sheet music to a friend who was then able to open it with Adobe and see the music just as I wrote it.  He doesn't have NW Player, and doesn't really have the need to download it, but he already had Adobe, so this way you can email anyone, and they can see your music.

Re: Sending NWC songs via email

Reply #1
Well, I'm sorry but I can't really understand your point. Many of us have pdf creators that we could do that with but the point is that NoteWorthy viewer is also a completely free download, would let your friend see your music exactly as you wrote it and in addition, will let your friend hear your music exactly as you intended it to sound (sound card permitting) and if your friend wants the sheet music, will allow a print out as well.

And I am quite sure that the the size of the pdf version would take far much more bandwidth to send than the nwc file.

I would recommend that you ask your friends to download the viewer.
Rich.