Skip to main content
Topic: My Best! (Read 2616 times) previous topic - next topic

My Best!

Hello friends.  I just finished something I'm sort of proud of.  It's the best thing I've done so far at least.  It's the full score of the iconic Led Zeppelin song Stairway to Heaven.  If you like it feel free to lift it.  Any comments or suggestions are also welcome.

Re: My Best!

Reply #1
Hints:
a bit of voice panning does a lot of good to the acoustic "scene";
even if the score is in C (or, in this case, Am) I strongly suggest to insert the key signature anyway. (NWC peculiarity)

Nice work!

Reply #2
Thank you sir.

Reply #3
Great job!!
of course, one of my fovaourites... I think you also enjoy the transcription of Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick". You can find it at the Scriptorium... It's a FULL ALBUM transcription, so I recommend it a lot. Take a look and sure you'll get some more ideas.
Keep Notewhorthy-ing!!! ^__^
[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.

Reply #4
Thank you sir.  I'll check it out!

Reply #5
I think you also enjoy the transcription of Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick". You can find it at the Scriptorium... It's a FULL ALBUM transcription

Just to confirm that "Adam Bodkin", the transcriber of "Thick as a Brick" did have the permission of  Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull)  to put the NoteWorthy version of "Thick as a Brick" on the Scriptorium. Without that permission, we could not have that file on the Scripto because of copyright reasons.
Rich.