Skip to main content
Topic: " Possibilities Of Altered Nu Scales " ( fore wishliste ) (Read 5760 times) previous topic - next topic

" Possibilities Of Altered Nu Scales " ( fore wishliste )

Hir i illustrate Mozart ~ Beethoven ~ myselph Resounded in a nu Phase inspired bi scale changer pro 2.0
which i sadly miss difficult aquarement-reliable....Also a txt wit link to the web to sf2 for the nwc files to
be done juste. I wish noteworthy had an internal any scale editor so dat my experiments had mor reign
of supremacy to jaust like the immortal phoenix. LolLolLolLolLolLol∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ :)) olso d jpg ix nice as an
inspiring wallpaper fore ur desktop. Thank u!
Kyrie ix 236++=K k-squared....

Re: " Possibilities Of Altered Nu Scales " ( fore wishliste )

Reply #1
Moonlescent Mysteria sounds good. By the way, what do you use to get .sfArks to work with NWC? Or should I convert it to .SF2 somehow? (The link in the file was an .sfArk)

Reply #2
Sorry i didnt respond earlier as i come and go only to notice later a due response on my behalf. The sfArk unpacker from the net download suspends the contents. I use Midijoke to play sf2 file on noteworthy along with a host like synthfont or other freeware sf2 or vst player versions whose purpose is to link via midi options programs together like in this case nwc with say synthfont via midiyoke. But Notewothy  viewer plays sf2 playback capability in nwc2.75a instead of going to the trouble of the previous set up which has its advantages. I still like the general midi simplex without the lore of sf2s, vsts, or any virtual instruments as well for their raw and crisp yet vast horizon capabilities say the one partial of the totality 128 GM instrumentsquared.  :o  ::)  8)  ???
Kyrie ix 236++=K k-squared....

Reply #3
What

Are you communicating using Google Translate? It's only like halfway understandable.