Skip to main content
Topic: Software Revision (Read 1872 times) previous topic - next topic

Software Revision

I'm currently running NWC v2.75a.2.  Is this the latest version?  If not, how much to upgrade to a license for more than one computer?

Re: Software Revision

Reply #1
I'm currently running NWC v2.75a.2.  Is this the latest version?  If not, how much to upgrade to a license for more than one computer?
Hi mate,
a) you are running the current release version.
b) Upgrades within a major version number (E.G. V2.xx to V2.xx) have always been free.  The upgrade from V1.75 to the original V2 release many years ago was, IIRC, $10 US.
c) the following is an excerpt from the license file that is distributed as part of your installation.  It's pretty clear:
As a licensed user of NoteWorthy Composer 2.75a, you are entitled to install NoteWorthy Composer 2.75a on one machine and enjoy unrestricted use of its capabilities. You may also install NoteWorthy Composer 2.75a on a secondary machine provided that it will never be in simultaneous use on both machines.
If this doesn't fit your needs, then I would make an email enquiry about a site license, though for only 1 additional machine being used concurrently I suspect there wouldn't be any savings.  Of course, only asking will reveal that for certain.

I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #2
Thank you sir.  I would need the CD to load to my laptop though, correct?

Reply #3
Yes, unless you have a soft copy of the installer.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #4
Do you know the file name and/or the default folder location of the installer?

oops nevermind I should be able to find that..... sorry.