Skip to main content
Topic: updates (Read 1985 times) previous topic - next topic

updates

I just downloaded the latest updates and saw changes in the discussion group page However as I was entering notes on a staff my computer went crazy with the pointer jumping all over the desktop and the staff went out of to the left The repair shop said it sounds like a software problem. I am asking to see if anyone had a problem Thanks
Rik

Re: updates

Reply #1
Your question lacks some important details, but I assume you are asking if there are known problems in NoteWorthy Composer to trigger an erratic mouse response. We do not have any known issues that would cause something like this.

Reply #2
I think I'd look for another repair shop.  :-)  Seriously, although it's vaguely possible that an interaction between NWC and a resident process on your machine is causing this behavior, the more likely candidate is a failing display card, or possibly a problem with the connection between the card and the motherboard. Or, if you're lucky, just a failing mouse. Try pulling the mouse connector out and see if the pointer stops jumping. NWC has a full set of keyboard commands.

Reply #3
Thank you both for your help.. It turned out to be a problem with my keyboard
Rik