Skip to main content
Topic: Whatever happend to the ten saves? (Read 1657 times) previous topic - next topic

Whatever happend to the ten saves?

I've messed up.

I've been home sick for a few days, so to keep myself amused I decided to write some music. As I've recently reinstalled my laptop at home I didn't have NWC on it yet and the CD with my full version is back at work, so I just installed the trial and started composing.

I did a big score with eight parts and didn't try to save untill all notes were entered (didn't wanna spend a save until I was done).

Then I discovered that the trial no longer lets you save, or export or most anything.

What do I do?
Is there a way to elevate the status of the NWC on my laptop to registered so I can save my work or is this just a big foobar?

Re: Whatever happend to the ten saves?

Reply #1

Hi, Ryden.

Though I'm not entirely sure about this, I think you'll find that you can select and copy an entire staff in the usual way, and then insert that into a text reader such as Notepad.  Then, with a fresh instance of Noteworthy running, you should be able to copy the text from Notepad directly into it.

So, you can effectively save each staff via Notepad until you can get back to your licensed version of Noteworthy.

Good luck,

MusicJohn, 11/Oct/13