Skip to main content
Topic: Upgrade on 2nd PC (Read 9320 times) previous topic - next topic

Upgrade on 2nd PC

Having upgraded to NWC 2 on my laptop can I follow the same procedure and install my cd and upgrade it on my new desktop?

Re: Upgrade on 2nd PC

Reply #1
You asked this same question by e-mail. Quoting our reply:

The NWC2 license allows you to install and use the program on a 2nd computer, as long as the two copies are not in simultaneous use. You can install the second copy in the same fashion as the first.

Reply #2
I'm probably gonna slap my self when I find out but I purchased a license for NWC2 sometime last year (I believe it was April or May), but I installed Windows 7 and had to redownload NWC2, but it's the Evaluation. How do I upgrade it to the full version, having purchased a license already?

Reply #3
Just install from the CD you got in the mail "sometime last year." If you don't have it, contact NoteWorthy Support.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #4
I didn't order a CD. I just purchased a license for my evaluation copy to upgrade it.

Reply #5
I didn't order a CD. I just purchased a license

The e-mail address associated with your forum registration does not indicate any prior purchase from you. If you want to contact support directly for assistance, please include the mailing address that you used with your original purchase so that we can better explain your options.

If you have your authenticity label, you might also want to visit the License Authorization and Validation form.

Reply #6
I don't remember/can't find the Authenticity ID, but I do have the e-mail to confirm the purchase.

The e-mail used to purchase was <e-mail deleted>

Reply #7
I will send additional information to the e-mail address used in your purchase.

Reply #8

Reply #9
I'm trying to instal NWC2.1 on my new laptop I've been using 2 and subsequent modifications, along with the betatest 2.5, but I simply can't seem to get anywhere.

I installed version 1.75a from the CD, then followed instructions and downloaded 2.1 which is the evaluation version.  The only choice I seem to have now is to purchase the licence.  I keep ending up at a page that asks me for my name address and credit card information.  I can't find any place to just enter my authenticity ID or licence code.  There must be a simple way, can Eric please tell me step by step what I need to do?  My laptop is running Windows 7.

Reply #10
If you have your authenticity label, you might also want to visit the License Authorization and Validation form.
It worked for me using my NWC 2.1 Authenticity ID
It rejected my NWC 2.0 Authenticity ID. YMMV
Registered user since 1996

Reply #11
Thanks, Rick, I have version 2 installed now, with your help.