Skip to main content
Topic: Orchestral itree (Read 32975 times) previous topic - next topic

Orchestral itree

For those who notate orchestral works, this lists instruments in the order they occur in most scores, including transpositions.
  The channel 10 percussion are designed for single line staves, with the notes centered.

Re: Orchestral itree

Reply #1
Does version 1.75b offer anything like this at all, where you can import a library of instruments?

Reply #3
hola Tina, como hago para conseguir el software que usas para mejorar los sonidos de la PC.

Gracias por tu atencion

Reply #4
There are many threads here about that and it all boils down to soundfonts.

Be aware that not all the sound cards can handle soundfonts unless, of course, you use a (decent) soft synth.

I don't know how many here understand spanish.
Is your english really so bad?

Reply #5
Babelfish never ceases to make me smile.

"hola Tina, como hago para conseguir el software que usas para mejorar los sonidos de la PC."
   Want to know what that translated to?
"hello Bathtub, since I make to secure software that you use to improve the sounds of the PC."

I suppose (but please help) that this would be closer:
"Hello Tina, What do I do to get the sofware that you use to improve the sounds of the PC?" 

Reply #6
Rob, your head works better than Babelfish! ;-)

Reply #7
I thoiught that I had posted a response to Bob's enquiry, supplementary to Richard's terse "nope", but it seems to have got lost somewhere along the line.
I had intended to ask whether the enquirer was aware of the possibility of importing sound fonts, including orchestral fonts, provided your PC has a suitable internal sound cards such as most of the Creative 'SBLive' and 'Audigy' series.

Tony