Skip to main content
Topic: Using Player program with NetworthyComposer 2.0 not permitted ! (Read 2418 times) previous topic - next topic

Using Player program with NetworthyComposer 2.0 not permitted !

Hi,

I am very disappointed to see that there is only a 1.75 version of the Player program. This program doesn't accept logically to handle 2.0 files. Why is there no upgrade of the Player ? Such a situation seems to me odd and not very professional...

Beyond this I like to use Composer 2.0 I purchased. It has some feature lacks, like looping part of the score, and I hoped to use the Player for that.

Regards,

Re: Using Player program with NetworthyComposer 2.0 not permitted !

Reply #1
Welcome to the forum.

There is a Viewer for NWC2 files which can be downloaded from NoteWorthy Composer - Downloads

It supports repeat play, just like the old Player. If by looping, you mean "repeating a section", AFAIK, that is not supported by any NoteWorthy product.

"Repeating a section" in NWC2 can be simulated by putting the cursor near where you want to start and pressing F5. Press F6 to stop, then F5 to restart at the cursor (which has not moved). Where play begins, relative to the cursor, depends on your Play settings in Midi Options Dialog Tab.  I use: "from insertion point".

Why is there no upgrade of the Player ? Such a situation seems to me odd and not very professional...
The Player is obsolete. Perhaps the "professional" thing to do would be to remove it from the download area ... not that I am suggesting that.
Registered user since 1996