Skip to main content
Topic: NWC 2.0 Compatibility (Read 5064 times) previous topic - next topic

NWC 2.0 Compatibility

Hi:

A friend sent me a noteworthy 2.0 file done probably on an evaluation version. I am not able to open it both on ver 1.75b as well as 2.0 (evaluation version). Can anyone help..?? Alternatively, can I send that file to any of you who can convert it to midi and send it back to me. I am urgently in need of it..

Thank you,
Aji

Re: NWC 2.0 Compatibility

Reply #1
You may need to buy it...  You are facing one of the evaluation versions built in limitations.  Check out the eval. download page for further information:

http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/composer/evaluate.htm

Let's face it, $49 really ain't much for a product this good...

<edit> - you said you have v1.75b - you can still get a free (or very cheap) upgrade to NWC2 - see the bottom of the NWC home page: http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/ and checkout the upgrade wizard...

• If you previously purchased a NWC 1.75 CD direct from Noteworthy Software, Inc. and you still have the CD and its registration label in your possession:
You can download a free upgrade using your CD and its license label using the Upgrade Wizard.

• All other NoteWorthy Composer license holders:
You can upgrade your current NoteWorthy Composer Version 1.* license to a Version 2 license from the Upgrade Order page.

<Edits in italics>
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #2
The evaluation version is designed to be used on a single computer. Sharing files requires the purchase of a license.

Reply #3
Just have you friend export his creation to MIDI and send the Midi file to you.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #4
Thanx a lot Lawrie, admin, and Rick.  I have asked my friend to redo it on NWC 1.75b. Thought that would be a better option. Even the evaluation version of ver 1.75b allows you to convert the score to midi whereas ver 2.0 doesn't... :-)

Aji