Skip to main content
Topic: Contact for Noteworthy Software (Read 4552 times) previous topic - next topic

Contact for Noteworthy Software

Does anyone know how to contact the corporate office for Noteworthy software?  I need a phone number.
Craig Coffman

Re: Contact for Noteworthy Software

Reply #1
Dunno.  Eric's cell phone maybe? ;)

Reply #2
I found this here:

Note Worthy Artware Inc

Appears in the Category:  
Computer Software

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

(919) 557-5794
Since 1998

Reply #3
"I need a phone number" sounds a bit strange. Where does the need come from? It seems like something you can want, but not need.

Reply #4
What is a bit stange this that there is no phone number on the website and that no one will reply from the company to my emails.  It makes me think that no one is on the receiving end of my attempts to contact them.  This is not very professional. 
Craig

Reply #5
G'day Craig,
What is a bit stange <snip> that no one will reply from the company to my emails

Umm, I've never had a problem - almost every email I've ever sent to Noteworthy have been promptly replied too.  The one failure I had got caught in their spam filter and Eric actually noticed it and responded anyhow, albeit a bit later than I would have expected.

The only things I can think of are:
a) Perhaps your emails are getting caught in their spam filter:
 1) is there possibly something screwy with your mailserver or its IP address so that some of the "spam police" are listing it as a spam source?
 2) is there possibly something screwy with the formatting of your email such that it has the same characteristics as some spam emails?

b) Have you got the address correct?  Actually I reckon you probably do as this would be the first thing one would check, but it's worth asking anyhow...  A good address is: support@noteworthysoftware.com

c) How long have you been trying?  Is it possible that your mail server has been unable to contact Noteworthy's?  In these cases the sending server will usually try for 4 days before giving up and sending you an undeliverable message.

So, have you had any "bounce" messages from your mail server?

You could also try a PM (personal message).  Eric isn't ignorant - actually I've found him to be very friendly and interested in helping all he can - I'm certain he'll respond to you.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.