Skip to main content
Topic: I need help. (Read 11168 times) previous topic - next topic

I need help.

I want to create mp3 from Tv Programs. If I use Tv Tuner card, the video is also recorded. How do I get out of this? Is there any Second hand monitors for sale?

Re: I need help.

Reply #1
Yo dumbass, this isnt a general forum, this is nwc forum. Google is your freind and dont ever come back.

Reply #2
man, i hate n00bs

Reply #3
Not even a newbie. Simply on the wrong forum. Wonder how he/she got here.

Reply #4
Yo dumbass, this isnt a general forum, this is nwc forum. Google is your freind and dont ever come back.
Yo, dumbass, this isn't a general forum, this is NWC forum. Google is your friend, and don't ever come back.

Reply #5
I am the Ken Natton that started the forum thread about Equal Temperance and just Intonation. I would like to point out that I did not post reply 2 to this forum thread.

Reply #6
And anyone who has read my replies to other threads knows I'm not "milton".  NoteWorthy staff, it would be great if you could track down the actual addresses of these trolls and notify their ISPs to take action against them.

Reply #7
By the way, as a serious reply to the original poster, download Audacity, a free audio editor, at http://audacity.sourceforge.net and set the Windows mixer in Recording properties to record from the Wave Out, at the lowest "notch" for amplitude.  When the TV program is about to start, click Record in Audacity.  You can then export the recorded audio to mp3, wav, or whatever format suits you.  There are also freeware and shareware programs that will split the audio from a TV show recorded to hard disk or from DVD video. One is Xilisoft DVD Audio Ripper from http://www.tomdownload.com

Reply #8
Good answer Milton. I have had previous occasion to use Audacity and found it to be an excellent piece of software, and very easy to use.

The real Ken Natton

Reply #9
A login system is required to avoid these kind of issues. We are about to release just such a system. It will remedy the problems of an anonymous forum.

Reply #10
Such a shame.
I need to remain anonymous on line (for various reasons), but I always offer helpful advice.
I know how to police myself.
It's too bad others don't; they spoil things for the rest of us.