Skip to main content
Topic: plz tell me (Read 2828 times) previous topic - next topic

plz tell me

first, I can speak English well ..so i'm afraid you dont understand. the reason that i ask this qustion is that i want to exchage the feeling each compostion in usa and korea.
i am korean. although this site is where i am seeking .. i am looking for some site where would-be pop composers are freely talking in internet and give some listing to their music .. if here is not the place I want to  ..could you tell me some sites like l mentioned above..  my email adress is
akamaya@paran.com . plz tell me..
have nice day..

Re: plz tell me

Reply #1
Based upon user samples, the NWC user group does not seem to be very heavily into "pop" music, especially since popular music relies heavily on synth (non-instrumental audio).

Suggestion: There are some music programs that are specifically intended for musicians who use synthesizers and sequencers. You might try one of those.

Reply #2
you said:There are some music programs that are specifically intended for musicians who use synthesizers and sequencers. You might try one of those.

i am using that program. so what i want to know is whare i can meet those people who use that instrument, make some music by using those in internet.could you tell me?
;freely uploading their own music and commenting each other.

Reply #3
Akayama, use the Google.com search engine and search for "synthesizer music"

I just tried it, and it looked like there were a few good hits.

Good luck.