Skip to main content
Topic: connecting my technics k350 in midi (Read 5896 times) previous topic - next topic

connecting my technics k350 in midi

i would like to know if someone could help me to connect my
old technics k350 in midi with fruity loops
i know that Peter Vasey have the same keyboard (can you help me please)
i have send a mail to technics but it cost me 45 euros for the manual
i think that it's too expensive for that

thanks a lot

jean fred (from france)

Re: connecting my technics k350 in midi

Reply #1
Technics Canada has a web site that has Adobe (.pdf) manuals for many older and newer Technics keyboards.  I would post the address here but I'm not at the same computer as when I found the site.  I did post it in this forum a few months ago and you could probably find it in the archives by searching on "technics manuals" or on the web by searching on "technics canada keyboard maunals"

Re: connecting my technics k350 in midi

Reply #2
P. S.
I took my own good advice and searched the forum and found my old post with the web site.  Here's the pasted post:
Here's the site where I found Technics/Panasonic manuals in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat)format.
http://support.panasonic.co.uk/ttips/searchc/home.htm
Select "Audio" from the drop-down box, on the next page select "Keyboards" from its Type drop-down box, select a Model No. from that drop-down box, and from the Document Type drop-down box select Operation/Instruction Manual, maybe go back to this page later and see if there are any doeuments under Service Manual/Supplements. Your model no. is not on this list but you can download manuals until you find the closest-looking one and maybe that will help you out.
HTH :)