Skip to main content
Topic: Song name printed on each printed page (Read 2918 times) previous topic - next topic

Song name printed on each printed page

This is probably one of those "wouldn't it be nice if?" ideas. I keep my music in a binder but once in a while if I open the rings, music gets strewn all over the floor. The pages have page numbers but to make things a lot easier, can NWC put the name of the composition on each page -- say, on the bottom right? Right now I'm placing the name on each sheet with my wordprocessor using the footer command. I know it's not a hard thing to incorporate, the info is already entered in the title. Just copy it and place it on each page. Simple as that! It would be a nice enhancement.

Re: Song name printed on each printed page

Reply #1
It can be added as a text item (within NWC), but perfect centering is not guaranteed.  I also use my wordprocessor, but I set the info at the top of the pages.  It would be nice, though, if it were native to NWC...

Re: Song name printed on each printed page

Reply #2
I know several people in the past have made "wishes" for header/footer support (just like your word processor does).  Make sure you go to the wish list and make your voice heard.  While this forum is monitored by Noteworthy staff, the wish isn't official until entered as a wish on the wish list page (say that 10 times fast).

John