Skip to main content
Topic: Panasonic KX-P4410 problems (Read 17870 times) previous topic - next topic

Panasonic KX-P4410 problems

I have the shareware version of NoteWorth Composer and I cant print because the printer always has a ram overflow error. I want to get the full version but I wont if I cant print my music. I dont know if this will help, but I use Windows 98.

Re: Panasonic KX-P4410 problems

Reply #1
I would initially check that you have the correct version of the demo, ie the 32 bit version, and that it is intended to work with Win98. Secondly I would check you have the correct printer driver installed. You could try using a different printer. If you have no problem then, it indicates the problem is printer related. In any case, I would run SCANDISK, DEFRAG etc on your PC to eliminate any problems of that nature. Other software installed on your PC could be contributing to it by conflicting with memory requirements. Try running Noteworthy on its own, without anything in the background. Have you also virus checked your demo disk?

Regards,

Phil

Reply #2
James - Please see my reply to your previous message.

Reply #3
Upgrading your printer memory may help also.

Reply #4
Sorry to tell you, but printing even the simplest music will cause that printer to have a ram overflow.
I have the same printer, and it's not a problem with the driver. I talked to Panasonic,
and the only thing to do is spend $200 to upgrade for an extra 1MB of RAM, $150 for ever MB after that.
Sorry to sound grim!!

Reply #5
I have the same printer, and have no problems printing using the driver from Panasonic. If you do want to upgrade the printer memory, you can look in the ads in the back of computer magazines (ie;PC Magazine) and find the upgrades for approximately $59 for 1mb, $99 for 2mb. I have been watching the prices so I can upgrade mine.

Reply #6
Ihave the same printer my problem is when I using a specific program and I want to print landscape its print on portrait
please hve can solve this matter.

Thank you

Reply #8
Tengo el problema que me esta marcando "ERROR E31" en la pantalla. a que se debera dicho error.

Reply #9
Hi!
Just recently I've changed both drum and toner for the laser printer "Panasonic KX-P4410".
But I still have one problem that is when a paper starts to feed in, the roller stops turning or sometimes it roll but does not feed the paper in. I've tried to over come the problem by cleaning the roller and also the bottom block which sits beneath the roller. This problem is happening for about four months.
Do you think the relay which trigger the roller?

Reply #10
I got a KX-P4410, and I used to be able to print a ten page text document, but now I can't after I changed some settings. Which settings will allow me to print multi-page documents? Now, I can't print one page.

Reply #11
I have acquired a KX-94410, I need a manual also if I can run it on Win98

Reply #12
I have a printer KX-P4410. This printer present an error E31 in the Display. Thanks for your help.

Reply #13
I have the KK-P4410 and need to replace my paper cartridge. If anyone has one for sell or know of where to get any accessories for that model, please email.

Reply #14
the KX-PKC2 tray is $52.20. This is a special order item
and no returns are allowed. If you would like to order online, go to
this link and type in KXPKC2 at the search command.

http://www.laserlux.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv

Reply #15
Fasinating how this thread quickly evolved into a support line for a particular model of printer! That's the magic of Internet search engines: Type in the printer model, and the NWC forum pops up. I wonder what George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin would say about that, if music publishing had arisen in the context of NAFTA, free trade, global warming, the strategic defense initiative, the California energy crisis, or Kyoto?

Reply #16
To Anyone, I own a Panasonic KX-P4410 printer that is displaying "Call Service" Has anyone had this error only to find out that something simple has to be done that I may do myself? All replies greatly appreciated. Greg

Reply #17
I have Panasonic kx-p4410 with "chg drum" message flashing. have purchased/installed new drum & have same error. I don't have an owners manual for this machine and am wondering if I missed a vital step in the installation or if I should consider the beast ready for the bone yard. Thanks.

Reply #19
For sale: KX - P4410. Bought a 4430. The drum indicates "needs replaced", but can be cleaned for a few extra miles. The quality of these older printers is fantastic. Make me an offer. I can also part it out, but rather sell the whole unit. I bought it new in 95' and used it for a small business, printing short inventory lists and sketches so it hasn't had a gazillion pages run through it.

Reply #20
I also have a printer with the ''Call Service E31'' error. In searching on the net I found the following from Panasonic's website: Question: Printer Error E31
Answer: Heat lamp problem. Please send in for repair

The following website has the parts available for repair:
http://www.all-laser.com/lamps.html
As with toner cartridges, I am sure there are many Parts places where the parts can be purchased.

Reply #22
HEY!!! I also have a Panasonic KX-P4410... I got a newer HP Laser printer for speed...I'd like to get the book/manual for this so I can sell them as a set.

Reply #23
I also have a KX-P4410 and had the "change drum" message this week after I changed the toner. All I did was turn the printer on and off and the message went away.