Skip to main content
Topic: Peanuts Theme (Read 3217 times) previous topic - next topic

Peanuts Theme

I know this sounds incredibly silly, but I'm looking for a good nwc file of the Peanuts theme (that's the Charlie Brown theme, but I'm sure everyone knows that :-D). You would not believe how much time I've spent searching for something I would think to be fairly popular. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Re: Peanuts Theme

Reply #1
You are talking about "Linus and Lucy," right?
I have a good MIDI file of that, which you can covert to NWC quite easily.
I don't remember where I got it, though, so I can't post the link.
And I don't have my own website (I know, I'm so primitive...), so I can't post it there either.
You want I should email it to you?

Reply #2
Yeah, that would be great. My address is spiffioto@aol.com.
I'd also welcome anyone else's. Just email it to me. Thanks a lot.

Reply #3
There is a copyright issue, isn't there?

Reply #4
There isn't a copyright issue, as long as there is no cost for the music in question.  If somebody paid for it, then there would be copyright infringement.

Reply #5
<<<There isn't a copyright issue, as long as there is no cost for the music in question. If somebody paid for it, then there would be copyright infringement.>>

Hmmm. No. There certainly *is* a copyright issue. The "cost for the music in question" is the amount accruing to the user for the "free use" (stealing, actually) of someone else's property. and therefore lost to the owner of that property.

Try running a cable out your window to "give" your next door neighbor some TV service and see if there isn't an issue.

Reply #6
Um, yeah, that *is* a problem...

Ignore my last post, then..  o_O

~Wlokos