Skip to main content
Topic: NWCconvertor (Read 1037 times) previous topic - next topic

NWCconvertor

IMMEDIATE PROBLEM: Opagust, I'm having trouble logging into your site to download the current version of your NWCConvertor. The "NWC User" username and "Usertools" password apparently no longer work. Is there something new? Or should I try setting up a user account of my own on your site?

PRECIPITATING PROBLEM: I'm using 2.0.01. It's throwing up an error code: see the attached file. I've searched my nwctxt file and cannot find anything at all to do with MIDI. Messed around some with my MIDI settings, both on the computer and in NWC, but the error code keeps showing up. Hoping a new version will have fixed this; otherwise, any ideas?

SIDE COMMENT: REALLY nice to be back on the NWC forum after an absence of several years. I've been forced, against my will, to convert to Sibelius in order to share my work through a couple of different professional networks I belong to. I detest the Sibelius UI - I scream at it a lot, using language my mother would have never approved of - and would much prefer to work in NWC, but them's the breaks. Good to see the old familiar names here, and to know you all are still taking good care of what is still my favorite notation software.

Re: NWCconvertor

Reply #1
IMMEDIATE PROBLEM: Opagust, I'm having trouble logging into your site to download the current version of your NWCConvertor. The "NWC User" username and "Usertools" password apparently no longer work. Is there something new? Or should I try setting up a user account of my own on your site?

The login for "NWC User" should now be working again.
Always look on the bright side of life!

Reply #2
PRECIPITATING PROBLEM: I'm using 2.0.01. It's throwing up an error code: see the attached file. I've searched my nwctxt file and cannot find anything at all to do with MIDI. Messed around some with my MIDI settings, both on the computer and in NWC, but the error code keeps showing up. Hoping a new version will have fixed this; otherwise, any ideas?
Can you send me the nwctxt file?

Reply #3
SIDE COMMENT: REALLY nice to be back on the NWC forum after an absence of several years. I've been forced, against my will, to convert to Sibelius in order to share my work through a couple of different professional networks I belong to. I detest the Sibelius UI - I scream at it a lot, using language my mother would have never approved of - and would much prefer to work in NWC, but them's the breaks. Good to see the old familiar names here, and to know you all are still taking good care of what is still my favorite notation software.

You're welcome (again).

Reply #4
I'd be happy to send you the nwctxt file, but I can't figure out how to attach it to a PM. I tried pasting it into the body of the message, but the forum said it was too long to send.

Reply #5
I'd be happy to send you the nwctxt file, but I can't figure out how to attach it to a PM. I tried pasting it into the body of the message, but the forum said it was too long to send.
I send my email address in a PM