Skip to main content
Topic: Note of a chord (Read 2076 times) previous topic - next topic

Note of a chord

Good morning.
I ask if it is possible to intervene on the single note of a chord. I know it is possible to delete it (ctrl+backspace) but I would like to understand if I can e.g. add an accidental, create an extra space for accidental, move the note up or down. If this is not possible, is the only solution to delete the component of the chord and write it again? In this case, how can I create in the new note an extra space for the accident?
Thank you and happy Sunday to you.
Lorenzo

Re: Note of a chord

Reply #1
You can right click on a single chord member to change some, but not all of what you ask.

Unfortunately, extra accidental space is not one of the things you can change.  Extra accidental space, like extra note space, will affect the whole chord.  The only way I can think of to add extra space to a single chord member is to use layering.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Re: Note of a chord

Reply #2
Unfortunately, extra accidental space is not one of the things you can change.  Extra accidental space, like extra note space, will affect the whole chord.  The only way I can think of to add extra space to a single chord member is to use layering.
Thanks Lawrie,
I just wanted confirmation on that.
Good day.
Lorenzo