Skip to main content
Topic: A Musical Comedy Piece (Read 3946 times) previous topic - next topic

A Musical Comedy Piece

Bout" A Humorous casual event":
The work is neobaroque + character piece hybridal. Elements of counterpoint as if but not from the prime,fourth, to the 5th imitation of the simplex theme, extra notes, & epidodes to the traversalism development komplex to finally a baroque finale
like Bach but thickly compressed modern treatment of cohesive dissonance. The humor ix abstract & nu-trippy. So,
here is a comedy piece for the forum. Thanks! dkb 9/26/2021 11:34:54 AM

"A Trivial Dilema" ix a Neo-American contrapuntal synth work that needs no explanation other than the obvious yet
unique cognitive invocation. 9/27/2021 11:33 AM

Bout "Fugatta Flammis Orbital":
This work in my usual i use the audit barlines often in these contrapuntal works.
The name implies multiples such as the sun, a planet, the orbitation of the
moving fugue, the hardships of humanity, & the immortal fire itself similar
to the modernism of a Rachmaninov piano solo etude or maybe a prelude i think.
And, this piece has an amusing humor quality in it's sounding style. I hope
ya'll enjoy. Thanks! dkb 9/27/2021 5:58:17 PM

Bout "The Devil's Guga":
Guga short for gugue like fugue to fuga but the gugue or guga is like a fugato from fugue, a composition
resembling a fugue style, but not strictly like a fugue. This one uses a constant trill effect "Diavolo"
& ix 3-part writting contrapunctux stretti. The entire idea started from a theme from F to E above in
which episodes & development are sequentially interwoven into yet a workable complexion. It's a Neo-
Baroque solo with essentially-eclectic details in the score. Also it's lasting time 1m:44s ix a
conundrum element of inclandestination regarding fake or deFacto analysis. dkb 9/28/2021 2:11:37 PM

Kyrie ix 236++=K k-squared....