Skip to main content
Topic: Noteworthy on Macs (Read 3138 times) previous topic - next topic

Noteworthy on Macs

I am trying to use noteworthy to help my children learn to play piano, at my teachers request. I am a Macintosh person and have a iMac DV SE,a 2000 version. I have installed Virtual PC 3.03 and am running Windows 95. I am also using NoteWorthy Composer 1.7.2. The problem is that with playback of the pieces there is and echo that follows about a bar behind on most compositions I have received from our teacher. This doesn't happen with all the pieces only some.Additiionally the instrument type really doesn't vary and they all sound the same. I suspect it is related to the sound card emulation but I am not sure. Does anyone have experience with NoteWorthy on Macintosh machines and do you have any suggestion?. Thank you in advance for your help :-) Joe Mooney

Re: Noteworthy on Macs

Reply #1
Are you sure that it is not the files themselves? If you send us an example, we can at least eliminate the file as the source of the issue.

Reply #2
Why can't I get the old songs and lyrics on Cresscendo like I used to so I could sing along.

Reply #4
I couldn't help but noticing that you put an apostrophe after the word 'mac.' Apostrophes should only be used when there is a possesive (as in the mac's greatness) or in a contraction (as in, Windows computers aren't as good)

Reply #5
Ah, but I believe that Noteworthy Support is grammatically correct here. The reason is that "Mac" is indeed a contraction for "Macintosh." If it were not a contraction, then the remark about not using an apostrophe would be correct.