This tool creates a new, ‘empty’ copy of the active staff.
– to start with a new staff (not filled with rests) that inherits the ‘structure’ of the copied staff, so you’ll just have to enter the notes in the empty measures;
– to create a tempo or a conductor staff (filled with whole rests).
- Download and save the file in YourScriptsFolder and change the extention' txt' to 'js'.
- Open a NoteWorthy File
- Choose ‘Tools’, ‘User Tool…’ or enter Alt-F8
- Click ‘New…’
- Enter the name of the tool and choose a group or enter the name of a new group
Command Line: "Wscript YourScriptsFolder\AddEmptyStaff.js <PROMPT:Execution Mode:=|Show|Modify|Help> "
- Command Line: “Wscript YourScriptsFolder\AddEmptyStaff.js <PROMPT:Fill measures with rests?=|No|Yes,Visible|Yes,Visibility=Never> <PROMPT:Copy Lyrics?=|Yes|No> <PROMPT:Execution Mode:=|Modify|Show|Help>”
- Input Type: File Text
- Under 'Options': check 'Returns File Text'
P.S. You can find this and other tools also on my website http://opagust.wordpress.com
Any comments are welcome.
I corected the command line in my original post, wich seemed to be wrong.