NoteWorthy Composer Forum

Forums => General Discussion => Topic started by: FrankSit on 2022-05-30 09:32 pm

Title: Note in number
Post by: FrankSit on 2022-05-30 09:32 pm
Hello,
 For Indonesian, to learn a song is by singing it in number, like the attached,  do (1), re(2) , mi(3) and so forth. I think I can type it in the lyrics, but I need also the lyrics. How can I make it in the upper side of staff like the attached.

Thank you,

Frank
Title: Re: Note in number
Post by: FrankSit on 2022-06-03 02:23 am
Further to my posting below, I can make the note in number by using it as lyrics. Now my problem how can I make  it if there is a sharp on the note or bes, (see attached makred in red). and also I want to put the dot for the duration, behind the number I want to add with dot. And also for the eight, and sixteenth, I need to put the short lines as caps of number. How can I make it. Any idea?.

My other question, since I will put the screen recording video in my youtube channel, so that they can practice or hear from their cellphone when playing youtube. Is it better to make not in edit view when we play it?, but if there are for srafs, we can not see the highlighted staff for the one being played.  What is the biggest font of lyrics so that they can see it bigger in the cellphone when they play youtube.

Thank you.

Frank
Post by: hmmueller on 2022-06-03 06:37 am
Interesting problems! In the attachments is an attempt by me. I edited the following text after 2 hours, because of more dots  ;)

For your Youtube questions, I do not (yet) have good answers. As an example which I did, see this canon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jXG7kRW78E). If this is about what you want, I could explain how I make it.

H.M.
Post by: Opagust on 2022-06-03 10:00 pm
Hi Frank,

Maybe this Number notation tool (https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=9590.0) can be useful for you
Post by: FrankSit on 2022-06-05 05:37 pm
Thank you HM, I  will learn and try to o like what you explained.

Frank
Post by: FrankSit on 2022-06-05 05:58 pm
Hi Frank,

Maybe this Number notation tool (https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=9590.0) can be useful for you

Thank Opagust I will read   thru. and try to understand it
Post by: FrankSit on 2022-06-30 01:17 am
There are three lyrics lines on that staff with "Alignment" set to "Top":
- "Lyric 1" is for the dots above the notes (up-octave shifting); if there is no dot, an underscore _ prints a blank;
- "Lyric 2" is for the numbers themselves; they are shifted to the right with _ for notes with accidentals (the number is behind the b or #)..

putting the lyric is usually in accordance with the value of the note, how can you make the dot above the number, because when we type it it will go to another column. Moreover, when you play it, it won't highlight the number and the dot.
Thank you for your enlighting me.

Frank