How I use NoteWorthy 02Sep2011 I started in the early 90's playing keyboard with a Flute Choir. There is not so much music for Flute Choir as was needed and much of it assumed a Bass flute which was often unavailable. I found myself reformatting, arranging and transcribing music. These were the DOS days so I used something called MusicEZ (which wasn't). I got tired of patching it for every new DOS version. By 1996, I switched to NoteWorthy Composer for a big increase in productivity. I could actually do Print Preview which saved many trees. My Flute Choir association led to my wife and me joining a business providing wedding music. Over a ten year period, we did about 500 weddings. This required much music arranging. Many wedding were outdoors. We found that if a song didn't fit on 3 pages, it didn't work. We got more than a few gigs because we were willing to find "that special song", arrange it and play it (often without rehearsal), where other groups just said: "No, we can't do that." NoteWorthy Composer made this possible. For a few years, I played the piano in a restaurant. This was a neat trick since I don't play by ear and I can't memorize music. I carried a large enough stack of music (no books) that if I couldn't do a request, I could usually find something similar enough to get a tip. For regular customers, I would find the music and arrange it using NoteWorthy. Page turning is a special problem for me since my mind cannot contain enough notes to do a proper page turn. NoteWorthy has been most useful in this regard. My wife plays the piccolo, both for a county orchestra and a local Summer Band. I have transposed many D flat parts to C and extracted the piccolo part from the other flutes. She also plays the Alto flute and has gained a few solos with the orchestra due to NoteWorthy's transposing and reformatting facilities. Rick G.