Skip to main content
Topic: midi output for PSR220 (Read 4300 times) previous topic - next topic

midi output for PSR220

I just bought a secondhand PSR 220. It did not come with the manual :(
I bought a midi cable which goes into the game/midi port of my soundcard. I thought this was all I had to do to get the midi over the keyboard but it doesn't work. Can someone tell me if I need to set anything else up either in the pc or in the keyboard? Thank you so much!

Re: midi output for PSR220

Reply #2
Thanks a bunch! The other message was exactly right, the problem is that midi-in and midi-out had to be switched.

Reply #3
I have been trying to use the psr220 that belongs to my daughter...i am not able to play one finger chords and use the harmony/reverb/etc...can you help?
thanks robert

Reply #4
how long will i need to wait till i hear from any of you?today is a fine day inspite of all the weather reports...but it could be far better if you guys come back with a solution to my problem.

Reply #5
G'day Robert,
umm, this thread was started by Liz over 3 years ago.  It is entirely possible that no one has answered because no one can help...

Certainly I have no knowledge of that keyboard.  Have you tried an internet search for the user guide or other users of it?

Lawrie
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #6
Since this is a forum about NWC, not electronic keyboards, it may be that nobody visiting the forum today knows anything about your hardware.  Try googling  "PSR220" - you'll get several hits, and one of those links might have your answer.