Skip to main content
Topic: Random Chord Generator (Read 6523 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Random Chord Generator

Reply #1
Thought I'd have a look, but the download button isn't working - Firefox and a chrome based secure browser called SR Iron tested.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #2
Thank you for your feedback!

I guess you possibly don't have the latest browser versions.

But I think I fixed the bug, could you try again?

Reply #3
Under IE 11, the first link gives me "This page can't be displayed-- Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://yukulele.gitlab.io  again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator."

Under Chrome, the link works.

Reply #4
<snip>
But I think I fixed the bug, could you try again?
Seems OK now.

If I may make a couple of observations/suggestions:
I would make the arpeggios quavers instead of semiquavers and forte instead of mezzopiano - makes them easier to hear.
Perhaps you could make an option to set a starting chord, or maybe key signature.

<edit in italics>
<snip>
I guess you possibly don't have the latest browser versions.
<snip
I still choose to run XP on my working computer, but my Firefox and Chrome derivative are the latest versions that run on XP.  FF is a little old, but SR Iron (the chrome derivative) is current (dated 2019) AFAIK.

Windows versions later than XP are basically commercial spyware and while I may eventually be forced into them I'm holding off as long as I reasonably can - will probably turn to linux first...
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.