Skip to main content
Topic: Thank you! Noteworthy Composer is wonderful! (Read 2717 times) previous topic - next topic

Thank you! Noteworthy Composer is wonderful!

I am new to music notation and am so happy I discovered Noteworthy Composer. I had downloaded many demos prior to discovering this program and found them to be very frustrating . . at least to a newbie. Noteworthy made sense from day one. I its' flexibility . . . acually I just plain love it!

Gerri

Re: Thank you! Noteworthy Composer is wonderful!

Reply #1
-
Ditto! :)
_

Reply #2
Agreed!  After over five years I'm still learning about its finer points, but I was amazed at what I could do in the first few days.  Be sure to check out the resources of the Scriptorium, User tips and the Newsgroup.  I found seeing how Fred, Tina, Ann, and Richard (among others) created their works has been an invaluable learning tool.
Since 1998

Reply #3
Thanks, guys -

I'll check out the Scriptorium and the Users Tips for sure.

I do have a lot to learn but I am enjoying 'Noteworthy' immensly.

Gerri

Reply #4
I cannot recall how many other notation programs I tried in evaluation form, but Moteworthy was far better in almost every respect for me, a complete amateur. i have no doubt that professionals would want Sibelius or the like, but they are farmore expensive.
The only real problems I have had were with my PC and sound card systems - I am not the only one to report these difficulties - look in the Forum!
The only down side for me was that our UK Customs and Excise levied a total of 30% duty on the CD when it arrived here!

Reply #5
I agree.  Five stars for NoteWorthy Composer.