Skip to main content
Topic: Kudos  (Read 4303 times) previous topic - next topic

Kudos

To those responsible:

Thank you.  I have used NWC since about 1995 or 96, back in my 486 days...

NWC 2.0 has greatly improved since then, and even since 1.75, let alone the first version.

If I only had a computer and NWC back in college at Berklee, I may not have dropped out! 

I do have a question:

Is there a place here that we may post our music for others to enjoy and learn by (and hence, vice-versa)?

I have submitted to Richard's Scriptorium (which seems to be down now) under my name: Virgil Kelly.  There are also a couple of arrangements under Gruber and Adam (Silent Night and O Holy Night) that I've had fun with.

I guess it would be nice to have it all on one site so that we can put usernames with works, and in case Richard spills tea on his server again. (Just kidding, Richard!)

Anyway, thanks again.  I hope to be getting serious with my arranging ang composing and I have NWC to thank for sparking an old love of mine that was almost forgotten!

-Virgil

Re: Kudos

Reply #2
Tina,

Thank you for the info.  I guess I wasn't looking around hard enough. 

And thank you for your works that come with NWC, I have learned alot by your examples.

I'll check out the newsgroup...

-Virgil

Reply #3
Tina, et al,

The link NoteWorthy Composer Newsgroup by E-mail is a dead end...

Um, pardon my ignorance, but I haven't been to a newsgroup since Win 3.1 and a 486 took me there back in '96... BB's took over shortly after that.
How do I get started and where is it?

Thanks in advance,
-Virgil

Reply #4
Folks,

Found it... had to go to the Sciptorium to get the link, but I got to it.

Newsgroup

-Virgil

PS: Found it... but there's been something amis with my Outlook Express... Oh well!

Reply #5
It has taken me until now to figure it all out, but I'm finally in there!

Thanks for the help, Tina.