Skip to main content
Topic: Composer of Caverns (Read 6568 times) previous topic - next topic

Composer of Caverns

This song is awesome, and the chord progressions are wonderful, so I was just wondering who composed this piece, and is it published?

Re: Composer of Caverns

Reply #1
The composer is Fred Nachbauer, a dedicated NWC user who often reads and contributes to this forum. You can find his home page, and a lot more of his music, by going to the user links pages (can be found from the top-level NWC site).

And yes, it is awesome.

Reply #2
Occasionally I go to Samples and play Caverns just for enjoyment.  It's a great piece.  Thanks, Fred.

Reply #3
You're very welcome. That little tune sure has gotten a lot of mileage! ;-)

Reply #4
I just love that caverns song, but i deleted it:´( So i was wondering how cann i get it back??? i really need it!!!
You are a great composer fred!!!;)

Reply #5
At the risk of stealing Fred's thunder, go to his site, and you'll find lots of other great music by the illustrious gentleman!

Robin

Reply #6
Kristin, just reinstall NWC1.75.  Caverns will reappear in your Samples folder.
Since 1998

Reply #7
But a visit to Fred's site is still worth the trip...

Reply #8
Fred, HOW DID U MAKE THAT SONG??!!??!! it is amaizing, one of the best songs i hav ever heard! also post ur wesite, i cant get into it for sumreason. keep it up!

Reply #9
Fred was a piller of this community.  Sadly, he died on September 27 of this year, and is sorely missed by all of us who knew him via this forum and the NWC newsgroup.

Fred and Sharon's website is still active, and will be in the future.  Try:

http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/
Fred & Sharon Nachbaur's Dogstar Music

It just worked for me.

Cyril