Skip to main content
Topic: voyetra and harmony software (Read 2475 times) previous topic - next topic

voyetra and harmony software

When using note worthy composer is so good the is superior to harmony in the simple way to handled with keybord
only the limited resorces comparing with harmony that makes some diference that could be improved.
That was a problem writing music in voyetra because isnt easy but with NWC it realy advaced the work of writing music
thnks to the makers of NWC and another thing i make a download of NWP that doesn play.

Re: voyetra and harmony software

Reply #1
I agree. NoteWorthy Composer by far outperforms software I've seen costing ten times as much.

Regarding your NoteWorthy Player problem, did you install it into a different directory ("folder") than the one you have Composer in? Another user reported a similar problem when he tried to put both into the same directory.

If this is not the problem, are you getting an error message? What happens when you try to play a file?

Fred

Re: voyetra and harmony software

Reply #2
I need to cheek out it, another thing somebody said that working with capella scan, can scan a paper of music like OCR does to any text document. Im in the way for tryng it i will give some feed back on it.
Joao Pinto