Skip to main content
Topic: How long does delivery take? (Read 3294 times) previous topic - next topic

How long does delivery take?

I've decided to place an order this weekend, but I need to know how long delivery takes.  If you live in AZ, can you get the CD in two weeks?

Re: How long does delivery take?

Reply #1
More like 2-4 days.

I ordered mine on Sunday and it was here on Wednesday.

Of course I downloaded also right after ordering.

Curt

Reply #2
Quoting our order system:
All orders are normally processed and shipped by our staff within two business days after your submission.

The product would be sent to Arizona via First Class mail, so it should arrive in about a week.

Reply #3
-
It took around twenty days reaching this face of the globe. That can be classified as "optimal."
_

Reply #4
About five years ago when I first ordered NWC with a credit card over the phone, I asked for my registration number.  It was provided via e-mail and I was in business in a matter of minutes.  The CD and instruction book arrived a few days later IIRC.  While the F1 help key may be useful to brush up on topics, I much prefer a a real book when learning something new.
Since 1998

Reply #5
FYI: The booklet is now on the CD (not printed). Full details of what you get are on the order info page.

Reply #6
Some long time ago I downloaded the very detailed Noteworthy Composer Command Reference for Version 1.70 with Service Pack 1, 2, & 3
Is this still available and has it been updated in any way for the present Version 1.75?