NoteWorthy Composer Forum

Forums => General Discussion => Topic started by: Joseph M D on 2015-09-14 01:03 pm

Title: NWC Viewer 2.51a problem
Post by: Joseph M D on 2015-09-14 01:03 pm
I'm using both NWC 2.51a and NWC Viewer 2.51a, but I have a little problem with the Viewer.
I am experiencing a strange thing. When I start the Viewer programme and I start a song, everything seems all right. When I start the song a second time, however, the sound is absent. After closing down the Viewer programme and (re)start it again and select a song, the sound is back again. But again only hearable once.
When I start the Viewer programme, press the repeat button and start a song, the song is played time after time (so no problem).

I was trying to think of changes since this problem came up. Recently I was allowed to update the Operating System from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. That's the only item I can think of.

Has anybody an idea what has caused this little problem?
Title: Re: NWC Viewer 2.51a problem
Post by: Mike Shawaluk on 2015-09-14 01:57 pm
I see the same behavior on my Windows 10 system with the 2.51a Viewer. The current release candidate for the 2.75 Viewer, which you can download here (https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=8776.0), corrects this issue.

Mike
Title: Re: NWC Viewer 2.51a problem
Post by: Joseph M D on 2015-09-14 02:38 pm
Thank you very much for your quick reply, Mike.

Joseph